The Senior Manager of Transportation is responsible for transit service delivery to ensure dependable, safe and efficient transportation options for the public.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees and managers transportation operations to ensure compliance with established policies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinates transportation assets with the Senior Manager of Facilities and Maintenance and analyzes labor to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Monitors and supervises bus operator personnel for proper adherence to Authority rules and regulations in the delivery of transit service and takes corrective action when necessary to make improvements.
- Coordinates with Planning Department and Safety and Training regarding route design, traffic flow patterns, bus stops and detours to ensure optimal fixed route service.
- May act as Authority’s Third-Party contracts Project Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.